Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Polling the Mall

Last week I was sitting at the mall with a good friend and we came up with a crazy idea. Crazy, but I think it sounds like tremendous fun and it could prove helpful for our writing adventures. Every Monday I am going to go to the mall so my three year old can play. While he is playing, I'm going to poll the other adults hanging around. I did this back in January and it was a blast. After I get at least 50 answers to the question of the day, I will type it all up and post it for you to read.

Here is where I need your help. What kinds of questions should I ask? Are you writing something where you need to know a sampling of opinions? Post your question in the comments and maybe I'll ask your question. I'll randomly pick a question this week and poll the mall so I can post the results next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...