Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Prolific Blog Awards

Thank you to Laurel for passing this award to me. You don't know how much it made my day.
The rules for this one are as follows:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award. (see above).
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we can get to know the other winners.

Here are my nominees:
Jody Hedlund for some great posts this week on persevering and other tips to stay motivated. Her debut book The Preacher's Bride will be out October 2010.
Elana Johnson for a great post on how to build your blog. I bet you didn't realize that involved hard work too did you?
Glen Allison over at Fat, Bald & Studly. Enough said? I love his blog name, and although I don't comment a lot I enjoy his posts too. Most recently--how to write fast. He also posts bits of his writing.
Julie Dao. I just found her...today? She has a great post on the polite and truthful way to give critiques.

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, Charity!! You are so sweet! Glad my posts have been motivational this week! Hope you're getting lots of great writing done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I read in the comments on another blog that you want to increase your following? Okay I'll follow and increase yours by one. Now if you'll follow mine and comment on some of my posts I'd say you might get a few more followers. That's my guess based on observations of others who have done this. And I have been increasing my following my doing the same thing.
    Give it a shot and let me know if it works for you. I'll be looking for your comments. I love playing with this increasing blog followers thing!
    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it made your day, Charity. And I'm holding you to your promise to submit a microfiction piece to a lit mag or e-zine sometime this spring! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...