Friday, April 30, 2010

Blogfest Reminder

I wasn't going to post today since I have two posts scheduled for tomorrow. However, I thought I would advertise the blogfest one more time and share another of my favorite songs.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!
There are 2, count them 2, blogfests. Yes, I'm glad my hubby will be camping so I can sit and read all the blog entries. ;) Come back here tomorrow and follow the links to the Baking Blogfest entries. I'm so excited, it's my first blogfest!

And then, head over to Lilah Pierce's blog to follow the links to her Last Line Blogfest. So many great things to read!

If you missed these two, don't worry.  The blogosphere has gone crazy for blogfests as you can see from the list on the right. ----> I can't participate in all of them (I need to work on my WIP some), but if you know of any others please comment and I'll link to them.

Finally, here is one of my favorite songs to run to. I mean, how can you not get pumped up listing to this?

Here is the link to the actual video, once again embedding was disabled.

Have a great weekend, and hope to see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. I'm amused that yours is for having 50 followers, but you've not got 127. What next? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that amazing! I had a jump in followers right after announcing the blogfest. I plan on announcing my first giveaway next week to celebrate passing 100 followers. I'm just dragging my feet trying to keep up! ;P It may end up being a 150 celebration/drive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder! I plan to take some time reading blogs this weekend too. I haven't had as much time as I'd like this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing. I just hit 50 last night and I was thrilled. I think I need to participate in some blogfests because I already have a rockin' give-away planned for a 100 followers celeration - it may be a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carolyn!

    Mary, I know what you mean about no time. I try to sneak some blog reading in here and there when my hubby isn't looking. I think he is getting annoyed with my blogging addiction.

    Liz, congrats on hitting 50! That is a super exciting time. I think that is when I thought, hey maybe I can get up to 100 followers. And now, well, it keeps creeping up. I think I want to do a post to send people to other blogs. I'll add you to the list. (I think it was Lilah that did that for someone and she reached 100 followers in a week or so.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know about the blogfest! I signed up. (This'll be fun!)

    That song would have me running, terrified that I'd be attacked . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...