Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follows and an Apology

Well, I've been a slacker commenter this week. I'm sorry about that. I have been reading your blogs in my google reader. I get through 4 or 5 and then do a little mom and housewifery work. Lol. I still have 103 in my reader to get to. This means I read as quickly as I can--I'm so afraid I'm going to miss something important.

I also didn't start this blog early enough to put all the links that I usually do. So, instead I am going to list the "I can't miss my fix".

Eisley's Ellipses
Anne Riley
Literary Jam and Toast
Constant Revision--who is hosting an awesome followers contest right now.
Jody Hedlund
Christine's Journey
Elana Johnson
Amalia T
Kelly Lyman
Laurel's Leaves
Mother. Write. (Repeat.)

And I'm only half way through my Google list! I'll have to start with the M's next Friday.

Now, I'm off to shower and go to the running convention to pick up my race packet...and maybe find a new running shirt while I collect free stuff. Yes! Free stuff how I love thee...

12 comments:

  1. Which is EXACTLY why I complained about word verif on my post yesterday. It takes twice as long to make comments on those hundreds of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love.

    BTW, I'm all ready for your blogfest next Sat., but when I tried to sign up, my link never appeared. Is the sidebar widget working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to get behind and so hard to get caught up. It's like any little thing that distracts you from the blogging has a ripple effect. And everybody seems to be feeling it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my people I can't miss list too!!! Blogging is addicting but can also become overwhelming! I know what you mean, having too many lined up can become unmanageable! We do our best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fall behind a lot too! And then it's difficult to comment on all the wonerous posts you read ;~) I understand.

    Aw, thank you for the mention :~D Those are some of my favourite places too! (as well as here o'course)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out, Charity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurel, sorry about the linky thing. I just added you, hope that is alright. I can't wait to read everyone's pieces. Funny thing, I need to finish mine! I have 2 started and can't decide which to use. Maybe I'll do 2 short ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog! and i know exactly what you mean..

    lol.

    speaking of which...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love several of those blogs you mentioned, and so many more. I hate getting behind in my reader, but find it nearly impossible to comment on every blog I read.

    I don't think anyone takes it personally. I just try the give-and-take approach and try to spread the love around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't see this until today, but thank you so much for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops! I'm late, but thanks for the link, good lady. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...