Monday, June 14, 2010

If I were to write a dystopian novel...

...I would listen to this song over and over again.



Small posts this week because I am:
Tuesday--Go to cub scout camp all day.
Wednesday--Teach cooking class.
Thursday--Bake a four tier wedding cake and a groom's cake.
Friday--Teach at Youth Conference, then decorate a wedding cake.
Saturday--Finish the cake and then take it to the reception--Party in a formal dress!
Sunday--teach a lesson and then take a nap!

I do have a blogfest post scheduled for tomorrow, and an author interview for Friday. So come back for those. Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Busy week. Mine consists of working and writing/procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my birthday tomorrow, I want cake!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very busy week, hope you find a little time to relax during all of this. Best of luck with the cakes too.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. My site has changed. Its thoughtsbylilahpierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...