Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Query Tracker Agent-judged Contest

I've been spending time catching up on my google reader and stumbled upon this. Squeeee!

Agent-judged Contest - Twitter Style!

Suzie Townsend of FinePrint Literary Management has graciously agreed to judge an adult fiction contest. (For completed manuscripts only.)

What to enter: A Twitter-style pitch (140 characters or less, including spaces)

Entries WILL NOT  be capped. (Yay!)

Entry period will be 24 hours: From noon Tuesday, July 6 - noon Wednesday, July 7.

These are the genres Ms. Townsend will be judging:

  • Adult Science Fiction
  • Adult Fantasy
  • Adult Urban Fantasy
  • All subgenres of Adult Romance
  • Adult Thrillers

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds awesome. Too bad my adult urban fantasy is in no shape to submit. Someday!

    Good luck to all who enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool. What a fun idea. Too bad I’m in the same boat as Tere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome. I think I'm going to post a "Help me write a 140 character log-line blogfest" on my blog tonight.

    Thanks for posting this, Charity. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...