Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Zombie Vlog for Mia

First, you'll see a new gadget over on the right for a blog hop. Our host Tessa is the first link. If you write science fiction or fantasy, check out the blogs listed there and sign up yourself. Finally, after you add your blog, post about it or put the Linky list on your page so people can "hop" to the next blog from yours. What a great idea for finding others who write the same genre you do!

And now...

Do you remember Mia's Super Giveaway? Well, in order to get some extra entries I said I would make a vlog about zombies. I don't know if this technically qualifies. What is the definition of vlog? Video logging. I guess this is more of a slideshow with talking. :) I hope you like it Mia. My super imaginative powers are on summer vacation, but I tried. *looks at Mia with pleading puppy eyes* I don't own a microphone, so some of the sound is spotty. I've added the script below...just in case.



Mia Zombie Hunter: Don't move! I have you now zombie.
Zombie: Nice hand gun. Can we be friends?
Mia ZH: No. You're a brain eating monster.
Z: Actually, I prefer hot dogs. What's your name?
M ZH: Mia. Mia zombie hunter.
Z: Then you should know there are different types of zombies. Plush zombies hide behind cuteness. They sneak up on you and take you by surprise. Fashion zombie only feeds when her credit card is denied. Pirate zombie sails the high seas in search of brains. Arrrggg! Basset hound zombie is hard to tell, but easy to outrun. Zombie kitties are the worst. Super fast and they can jump really high.
M ZH: What kind of zombie are you?
Z: I'm your average hot zombie looking for love. Will you accept these as a token of my affection? I made them myself.
M ZH: You surprise me. Most zombies slobber and try to eat me, but you're different.
Z: Marry me zombie hunter. Let me show you the soft side of the undead.
M ZH: Gross. However, if I marry, my mom will stop nagging me.

THE END

6 comments:

  1. Of course this counts! I can't resist those puppy dog eyes and also VERY IMAGINATIVE.

    I LOVE THIS.

    This happens to be THE EXACT conversation that got me into Zombie resarching *nods* It's like you were there IN PERSON watching.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The set up was excellent and the ending? Masterly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping by on the blog-hop. Science fantasy is not a genre I see a lot of, but I love it! Happy writing and hopping. :)

    Scribbler to Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you on the bloghop. It's a great way to meet new people :)

    PS--If you have a chance, stop by my blog to pick up an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Hee hee. My mom will stop nagging me. How funny. I will have to check out the others!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...