Monday, August 2, 2010

Motivational Monday

While I'm having fun at camp, I thought I'd leave you guys with some things to think about. My daughter bought some motivational posters from the Dollar Tree with these saying on it. I read them and thought, "Yep, I needed to hear that today."

These are not the posters. I found all of these pictures on google images by searching for "cute animal pictures."
The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

 You never know what you can do until you try.

If you never stick your neck out, you'll never get your head above the crowd.

You don't fail until you quit.

7 comments:

  1. OMG that kitty is sooooo cute! His eyes are bugging out of his head! Keep going little buddy! You'll get out of that couch eventually!

    Thanks, I needed this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The pictures are hilarious and the sayings are true.

    Michele
    Gothic Lit today at SouthernCityMysteries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! My favorite: You don't fail until you quit. How true is that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures were so cute. The message inspirational - just what I needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet most people can't resist smiling over cute animal pictures like these. Thanks for the fun post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first one is SO adorable! He/she is so cute and small! And I love the pic of the puppies hanging from the laundry line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kitty is my favorite as well. How many times have I felt just like that?

    Thanks for stopping by everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...