Thursday, September 9, 2010

Awesome chance to win a Free EDIT!!!

I just found the following on Eisley's blog. I'm in a hurry, so I'm copying her excellent take on this contest. Hope that's not cheating. :D
Whoa! Whoa! Stop the presses, grab your manuscript and head over to CA Marshall’s blog!

Why should you stop what you are doing right now and head over there? Because she is giving away a FREE SUBSTANTIAL EDIT!

Omgoodness… do you know how much that is worth? 300-500 bucks! So really, stop what you are doing and head over and enter. It only takes a few clicks and a tweet or seventeen (who’s counting?).

CA is an excellent editor and knows her stuff.
So head over there and sign up! Wait, don't sign up because I would really LOVE to win this one. I'm querying next week, so I NEED it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh if only I had enough for editing! lol awesome links though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a great thing! I'm on my way. Thanks for the heads up Charity! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for the head's up, Charity.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog post Charity! And thanks to Eisley for posting the original!

    Best of luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...