Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Follows

Wow, my favorites are adding up in my google reader again. Time to clean house.


Andrew talks about Novel Design: Character Types as he gets ready for Nanowrimo.  By the way, did I add you as a buddy? Feel free to add me(anyone who wants to)--solstice1974

Tawna Fenske talks about the Downside of Dream Agents. What are you missing out on by focusing only on your "dream agent"?

Agent Barbara Poelle On: 6 Things Writers Can Do To Make Their September Rock--tips on what we should keep in mind as we query.

QueryTracer.net blog has some Secrets to Author Promotion. After reading this I'm trying to stop talking about ME so much and concentrate on YOU my blog readers. 

Janice Hardy covers Overstating in your writing. Ways to avoid telling everything, TMI and repetition.


Are You Ready to Submit Your Novel?

The Best Online Conference--Only $5 but you have to sign up by TODAY!

Your Query Submission Checklist

6 comments:

  1. Great list! Good luck on the house cleaning. =) (I can't believe it's already almost time for the nano!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up for the Muse Conference. :) Since I can't go to the South Carolina Writer's Workshop at the end of Oct, this will have to do. Yay! My first conference. I still wish I could go to SCWW. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpful links on your blog! Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your querying - hope you get a bite quick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...