|Ooops, sorry couldn't figure out how to link. See Mr. Linky below.|
Here's the idea:
- On March 16, post a short story around 750 words, no more than 1000, in any genre you like.
- Read and give a critique for the person before and after you in the Linky List (and as many others as you can/want to). When you critique: a) find at least two things that really work, and b) at least two suggestions for how it can be tightened or improved.
- (Optional) When you post on March 16, list one or two (online) journals where you plan to submit your piece after making revisions.
Here are a few places to start looking for online journals.
- Write 1 Sub 1's Short Fiction Markets/Contests page
- See my right sidebar (down a bit) for SFWA (Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America) Qualifying markets
- Estrella05azul has some online and print publications in her far right column
- Duotrope's Digest allows you to search publications by genre and story length