Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011 Mormon Blogfest is coming up...

Last year Krista hosted a Mormon Bloggers Blogfest and she's decided to do it again this year. Are you a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Do you blog? Are you planning to watch General Conference this weekend, or catch it online over the next week?

Then this blogfest will be a piece of cake!

Here are the guidelines from the email I received:
Post on the second Tuesday in April, April 12. Last year, we blogged about basic doctrines of the gospel, but this year, blog about your favorite general conference talk from the upcoming April 2011 conference.

If you’re interested in participating, please reply to this e-mail (
kvandolzer@gmail.com) and let Krista know. As we get closer to the date, she will send you a complete list of all the other bloggers so you can include that list somewhere in your post.

If you know of any other LDS bloggers who might be interested in participating, feel free to forward them this e-mail. And thanks for taking the time to read.
Isn't that a great idea! I always take notes anyway, but it will be fun to see what sticks out to other people across the globe as they watch conference. 

My plan for this week's posts:
Monday--Point of View and why head hopping is BAD
Wednesday--Book review of Possession by the awesome Elana Johnson.
Friday--Smells and how to write about them

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the blogfest (and I might already have my talk =)Also looking forward to the Possession book review (waiting anxiously to read it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too! My guess is it will be hard to pick just one talk to share. There was one topic this morning that really stuck out to me and I can't wait to see what everyone picks.

    Possession was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...