Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Water Project

I'm postponing the second installment of my "It's all subjective" train of thought, for this video. It was created by one of my seminary students. For those of you who don't know, my church has a early morning scripture program for our high school students. We meet at 6am Monday through Friday to talk about gospel principles. It's wonderful, and although I wish it started at 8am, I love every minute of it.

One of the Freshman put this together for a school project and the teacher has set up a separate account to help raise money to dig wells in Africa. I think this student did a great job!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always so impressed when I see kids put together things like this. I high school I spent most of my time trying to get my crush to notice me. I'm glad to see that today's youth have more important things in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project, our youth today are amazing. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the first advertisement scrolling on the bottom of the video advertised "see how Sn00ki gets it done on the Jersey Shore". Gotta love ads by Google.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really powerful! He did an awesome job with the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! Good luck raising money for such a worthwhile project. Africa is still close to my heart, so I really appreciate what your church is doing.

    -Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. The story I'm currently writing is set in Kenya, and I find myself being drawn more and more into the drama of Africa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...