Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's the Score Blogfest!

Today is Rosie's Blogfest. On June 1st, post any number of songs, artists, composers, posers, who/whatever that you might want to include in the soundtrack to your WIP. YOU’RE IN CHARGE! You make the soundtrack the way you want it.

Follow the link above to find Mr. Linky and the other entrants.

You know what I realized in doing this? Its harder for me to pick the slower songs than the intense scene songs. And, if I'm being 100% honest with myself, I haven't quite reached the intensity in my wip as these songs have. But I'm working on it. :)

Here is the current (and incomplete) song list for the entire four series Sendek Saga.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

7 comments:

  1. Don't know most of those songs, but AHHHH "Snuff" by Slipknot = awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song selection! I'm using a lot of Within Temptation on my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some great songs on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list! I like a lot of songs on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh! I've only heard of Linkin Park. *hangs-head-in-shame* Thanks for the list. I'm going to enjoy learning about some more music, and thinking about what it means for Sendek :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you are indeed obligated to answer all the tag questions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...