Friday, July 8, 2011

Winners!

Today is the day. I kept it simple and wrote all the entries down on a piece of paper and numbered them 1-12. I wrote the preferred prize beside the name and then headed to Random.org. Then I clicked generate until all three prizes were taken.

Here are the winners of my 400 Follower Appreciation Contest...

Winner of If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Beth Fred!

Email me with your mailing address and I'll get it to you (charity.bradford@gmail.com)



Winner of the 1st Chapter Critique


Jen McConnel

Email your first chapter to me at charity.bradford@gmail.com

And finally, no one specified query critique, but the first number generated without a preference for prize was...



Trisha

Would you like the query critique? Let me know by emailing me at charity.bradford@gmail.com


Congratulations to all of you and thank you so much for following!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! If I Stay is next on my list to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Excitement! I can't wait to hear your feedback! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all!
    Charity has a fine eye for detail when reviewing both novels and manuscripts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Excellent books and a critique, you are awesome Charity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaay for the winners! Enjoy your prizes, ya'll! And thanks Charity for the offering of all this. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Have a great weekend everyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I didn't win - thanks for having a great contest. And congrats, those that did win!
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners!

    Have a great weekend, Charity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...