Friday, January 27, 2012

Charlie Is So Cool Like and the End of the World

December 2012

It's Friday and we need some fun, don't we? I can't remember if I've ever mentioned this, but I have a secret guilty pleasure. It's this cute British guy named Charlie McDonnell who makes very entertaining YouTube videos. He also loves Dr. Who enough to be in a band that sings songs about Dr. Who.

So, for a little fun today, here are Charlie's thoughts on the end of the world in 2012, and my kids favorite Chameleon Circuit song.





My favorite part is the video includes Raxicoricofallapatorius. Haven't you always wondered how to spell that?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm putting that Hobbit badge in my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Doctor Who song. I loved the bit where Ten saved him from the Dalek!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...