Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Whimsical Wednesday-links, songs

Sometimes I hate blogger--or maybe its my laptop. It has deleted my post twice already. This is try number three so pardon me if I'm short and not super conversational.

Great links I'd like to share:
Storyfix gives examples of good, better, best ways of using the Six Core Storytelling Competencies.

Go deeper with your Deep POV. Angi Morgan says, "EVERY word and phrase has a purpose & should be used to its fullest potential."

Elana Johnson gives some simple tips on how to use Facebook and Goodreads in your marketing plan. In February she also talked about Basic Marketing for Authors that Have to Pay the Bills.

The always helpful QueryTracker gives some advice on Securing Online Reviews.

This excellent post by SF Novelist is about Writing Descriptive Passages. Back in November they also covered Secrets of Writing Transitions.

And, I'll share my newest "gotta listen" to song.

12 comments:

  1. Yay. Charity is back! I was wondering if you were just gonna leave that post up with the pictures for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few other things up, but it was my week at Unicorn Bell so it sort of took over. :)

      Delete
  2. I hate it when blogger deletes my posts. But it tends to only happen with my desktop so I've taken to blogging solely on my laptop. Funny how those things happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking it might be the touchiness of my laptop mouse pad. Really not sure what was happening yesterday though. Blogger or my computer even logged me out. I'm running scans and changing passwords today though in case I got hacked.

      Delete
  3. Good links and read several already.
    Have you been gone?
    Never had a post deleted, and really hope that doesn't happen next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next month would be horrible to lose a post!

      Delete
  4. Deleting posts? That sucks! I've never had that problem with Blogger (although I almost lost today's post to a freak accident). I had that problem on another site, so I gave up on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great tips from Elana. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger has been acting weird lately! It keeps deleting comments that I make on other blogs. Great song choices, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys for visiting me so often!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...