Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cruising through the Grand Caymans and Cozumel

I'm glad you guys were quiet in the comments while I was gone, simply because I wasn't here to answer/converse. I hope you stopped by though to hear about some great books and meet Jeremy. Anyway, I'm not quite ready to return to my real life yet, so I'm sharing my vacation slide show with you.

Yes, I'm vain enough to think you'd even want to see these pictures.

You don't have to watch it all, because, well let's face it, it's kind of long. If you want to see the best photos, skip to about 6 minutes in for the Mayan ruins of Tulum. Before that is some ship pics including formal night and swimming with the stingrays. I think it's all amazing, but then again I got to live it for 5 days.

*sigh*

Why do we have to come home?

When I'm rich and famous I'm buying a house in the Mayan Riviera and never leave the beach.


On the cruise I tried:
Escargot
Duck (I know, but a first for me)
Alligator fritters (I think the label got lost on that slide)
Frog legs

5 comments:

  1. As long as you had an awesome time, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the Guster would say, "You know that's right!"

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a fabulous time. I bet it was an experience of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it! Cruising is my new favorite vacation. It's a great deal since hotel, food, and entertainment are all included. One of these days I might even take my kids. Maybe...:)

      Delete
  3. That looks amazing, Charity. I'm so jealous. I need a vacation. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...