Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Survey #1

I'm still without a dedicated to my use computer. This means writing has been non-existent, but there have been some nice ideas rumbling around. In the meantime I'm getting caught up on my reading pile. Now I just need to sit down and write the reviews!

Reviews Coming before the end of the summer (like my vagueness?)
Fiction:
Candid by Michelle Pennington
Sora's Quest by T.L. Shreffler
A Feral Darkness by Doranna Durgin
Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
CassaStorm by Alex Cavanaugh

Non-fiction:
Complete Guide to Writing Science Fiction Volume 1 by a whole bunch of people :)
The Mythic Guide to Characters by Dr. Antonio Del Drago

And now for the summer survey question...

If you had a dragon, what color would it be and what power would it have?

9 comments:

  1. Sorry about your computer!
    Hey, I know one of those books...
    My dragon would be black (like a Ninja, of course) and he could teleport. Not an original idea, but if I can't have a Cosbolt that teleports, I'll take a dragon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Awesome Alex. A ninja dragon would be cool.

      Delete
  2. I would have a sapphire blue dragon with telepathy and mind control powers. And like Alex's, he would be able to open portals to teleport. I think that's an essential power for a dragon, especially in my world.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragons have to teleport without doubt. Mind control and telepathy are good powers too.

    I think it would be great to have a dragon that could change his color at will.

    Sorry you are still without a designated computer. Sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm still without a dedicated to my use computer."

    I have no idea what this statement means. But I'm blaming your pc. Have a great weekend, Charity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jai stole my idea! So planned to say teleporting dragon. Well my dragon will be purple with shiny scales, she'll teleport and be able to shoot fire, ice and lightning. I know what not having a designated computer is like, I have to borrow one early in the mornings and on Saturday evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want one of Anne McCaffrey's golds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my dragon would definitely be red and it would be able to read my mind. It would also be tempermental. I wouldn't want it to be, but I just know it would. Aren't dragons supposed to be cantankerous?

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had a dragon it wouldn't be mine, but rather akin to the dragons in the Earthsea Trilogy by Ursula LeGuin, a wise tricksy dragon who might or might not tell me what I want to know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...