Monday, June 17, 2013

The Death of Technology

Well, of the tech in my house anyway. My computer is on the way out. It currently only works once a day. When I do manage to get it started I have to do as much as possible at one sitting.

This translates to a lot less time online or even on the computer. Which is a good thing. It is sad that I just got interested in writing again, but I have lots of notebooks to carry me through the summer until I can think about purchasing a new computer. My first thought is to "borrow" my son's until early next year and save up for a Mac. *sigh* Yes, that sounds like a good plan.

Anyway, this means my posting might really be hit and miss over the next month or so. I do have a blog tour stop coming up on Wednesday, and I'm working on a few more book reviews that I need to get posted. Two are for some great non-fiction books that have helped stoke my writing mojo.

In the meantime, I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and getting lots done. Or at least having a lot of fun.

Oh! When I do get to post, I'd like to ask you a question. You know so I can get to know you better. Here's your question for the day...

How would you describe yourself in ONE word?

9 comments:

  1. One word? Faithful.
    Sorry about your computer. Know anyone with a computer you could borrow? We have an extra one I'd give you if you were closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your computer. I hope you save up enough to get a Mac.

    One word? Yikes. I'm going to have to think about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember losing access to the Internet for ten days last summer. I thought I wouldn't be able to live without it, but it turned out to be a blessing. I spent quality time with my kids. Hope yours is back up running soon.

    One word- Stubborn

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word? Geez.... I'd have to say... Determined.

    By the way, saving up for a Mac- best. idea. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so depressing when a computer dies...unless you do have the money right there and then to buy a new one. Ha. Yeah, that happens.

    I have a lovely MacBook but would love to get an iMac someday. I'm daydreaming, but it WILL happen. Soon...ish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your computer. I've been without mine before and it sucked! One word, huh...stubborn fits, which has it's good points, and the not so good, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sad about your computer. =(

    One word? Cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now, quirky. Condolences on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having computer problems too. I'm hoping this baby can make it one more year, especially since I'm starting an MFA in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...