Monday, June 10, 2013

The Followers Blog Hop!

I almost forgot about it!! Mel Chesley had this great idea for us to post all the places we could use more followers.

So here's a list of places you can find me. Check it out and follow if you'd like.

@charitybradford
I'm on twitter, occasionally. I used to be better at it and will probably be there more often once the kids go back to school. It's my preferred place to chat.



I have an author page that I do update fairly regularly (just not so much in the summer). It's the best place to find out where I'll be for events and what's going on with my books.
Charity Bradford, Author




Friend me on Goodreads--Charity Bradford, or just check out my debut novel--The Magic Wakes.




I also co-host a blog with 6 other great women called Unicorn Bell. It's a place where we talk about writing and often have critique sessions. This week is actually my week and we are talking about story structure and then practicing with some flash fiction.






Join the fun!

20 comments:

  1. I believe I am following you everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I am now following you everywhere. Thanks for participating, Charity!

    Mel at Writings Musings and Other Such Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opportunity! After lunch I'll start my rounds to follow people.

      Delete
  3. Here from Mel's blog hop. I have now put you in my favorites. If you decide to follow me on Twitter or GFC, I'd be happy to follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Visiting on the followers bloghop- have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm following you everywhere as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed another bloghop? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cool idea for a blog hop. Sad to say I wasn't following you any of those places, but I am now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty sure I'm already following you everywhere too. Wow, you've got a lot of stalkers, Charity. Does that weird you out at all? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Not yet. I actually wish more of them would speak up and talk to me! LOL

      Delete
  9. Nice to meet you Charity. Count me in as another stalker. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi nice to meet you!! Joined, checked out the Unicorn Bell....cute name and will read a bit later, and joined your twitter, and liked your facebook page too!! Have a wonderful day, and will just cruise around your blog and see what your writing!! Sandy

    sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I followed your blog, added Google+, followed on twitter and send a facebook friend request. Nice to meet you!

      Delete
  11. I've tried to follow everyone back in some way that has commented. If you don't see me, let me know in case I missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! I've followed back in a few places too. ;)

      Delete
  13. Hi Charity, it's nice to meet you! I'm from the blog hop as well. It's been awesome getting to know so many new writer and book lover friends like ourselves. I'm following you now, and look forward to reading about your literary/non-literary adventures. :) I'm loving your layout, by the way -- it reminds me of a planetarium show I recently attended.

    ~Wendy Lu

    The Red Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you're at UNC! I miss NC so much. We lived there for 7 years in Charlotte and I still get homesick at times.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...