Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another Stab at Blogfest Marketing!

Unicorn Bell's first blogfest is NEXT WEEK!  In honor of the quickly approaching Valentine's day...

It's a celebration of that little thing called love. Be it steamy or sweet, puppy, kitty, teen, aggravating, first kiss or final goodbye, let your scene tug at our heartstrings. Post your stories of love on Monday, visit, comment, enjoy the fun!

I've already written mine. There might have been a few tears on my part, so make sure you come read my offering on Monday. ;)

Starting on Tuesday, I'll share some of my favorite love scenes from books, TV and movies over at UB.

Do you have a favorite love scene that you think I should mention? Tell me about it in the comments! 

10 comments:

  1. Anything from The Princess Bride or When Harry Met Sally would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, love The Princess Bride. Must say I don't think I've ever watched all of When Harry Met Sally. I'll have to check it out.

      Delete
  2. I have now spent hours cruising YouTube for the best TV/Movie romance clips. I have so many I am thinking of posting one every day from now until Valentine's Day. Thanks;) BTW, next Thursday on the HERE'S TO YOU post I will dedicate one to you for starting this mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I can't wait to see what you decide to share. I need to make sure I have your blog in my netvibes as well. :) Glad I could provide lots of posting possibilities for the month.

      Delete
  3. Oh, right, Valentine's Day is coming. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I'm in and is there an official Linky List (or such) to sign up? (I use them for my blog hops and - to me - it makes everything run a little smoother :)

    Will post Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so many favorite love scenes from movies, too many to list for sure! But this a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love makes the world go round. Best of luck with the blogfest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...