Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Doctor Who--Y is for YouTube


Welcome to the A to Z blogging challenge! My theme is Doctor Who because its the topic my kids voted we do together. We're sticking with people, places, creatures, and episodes from the newer series starting with Christopher Eccleston's (#9) simply because we haven't watched all the Classics...yet.

You can find the list of other participants HERE. I'm #149.

Today is a great big thank you to YouTube and all the people who post lovely Doctor Who clips. I've had so much fun watching them and sharing them with you. There are a few other Doctor Who related clips that I love, but they didn't quite fit in anywhere else. Today is the day I get to share them with you!

All of them are from one of the only YouTubers I follow and actually watch what they post. Charlie McDonnald from Charlie Is So Cool.

The first Charlie video I ever saw--


And my kids favorite--

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'd become a companion in a heart beat, even if there is a lot of running to do. :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry my bad (tried to fix my stupidity by doing something much more idiotic lol)
      anyway my comment was: wow! I think these videos are the coolest thing ever! being the Dr companion is the ultimate dream, I loved it all! These kids are brilliant indeed. Thank you for sharing Charity :)

      Delete
    3. That's weird. Blogger must be on the fritz again. I only deleted it because there were two of them exactly alike. Now they're both gone.

      Glad you came back to restate it!

      Delete
  2. That first one is funny. The kid really put a lot of effort into that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's always a pleasure finding creative people who enjoy their art.

      Delete
  3. That Charlie video is awesome! What a talented kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, YouTube... Lots of wonderful things going up there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming to the end in style with the You tube idea. I've enjoyed following you throughout the month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss you for the entire month of April?! This post, I think, is my most favorite post I have seen yet. Nothing else had me smiling as much as this. Please add an archives link on your sidebar so I can easily read all your past posts :)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...