Thursday, May 1, 2014

A to Z Recap


We've reached the end of the challenge. How did you do? 

I started out well, but fell short on a few things toward the end.

I successfully posted every day from A to Z in line with my theme.
And what a theme! I loved my Doctor Who theme, and I hope my visitors at least found it entertaining. The kids and I have already started thinking about next year's theme--X Files.

For the first two weeks I did a good job visiting and commenting on other blogs. Then I got behind. Several projects needed to be finished and there was the writing conference. I did feel guilty for slacking off, but what can you do?

The good news is I did better this year than I did last year. If I keep trying I'll eventually get good at the visiting part of this challenge.

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your theme and had a lot of fun reading your posts. Congrats on getting to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you included your kids in the theme. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year is better - that's all we can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a wonderful time visiting your blog, you did such splendid job I think it's a great reference for Dr Who :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a wonderful time visiting your blog, you did such splendid job I think it's a great reference for Dr Who :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the visiting and commenting that takes the longest. Writing posts is easy, really. Congrats for making it through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did pretty well considering I used the book review blog. Thankfully, I had help. I tried to comment on the ones near me every single day and the browsed to get a few other random ones each time. Only thing that was a little down was that some of my posts went without comments. But overall, it went really well. I'm looking forward to next year and am planning ahead for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We made it to the end. It was a great experience, so I'll definitely be trying it again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You chose a great theme that no doubt made it easier to plan out your posts for the month. I really look forward to your theme next year though - I admit to not really being in to Dr Who, but I love the X-Files. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charity, your theme and posts were excellent, and if you didn't get to do much commenting, don't worry about it. I've got you named and linked in my 'Z is for Zoom in' post, and I'll be following you regularly from now on.
    I think you did a great job when it's considered you have a family to work for too. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...