Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Introducing Jamberry!

This is a non-writing/reading post. :)



I gave in and went to a Jamberry Nail party last week. It was really fun. For those of you that know me well, you know I don't often paint my fingernails because it wears off so fast. And, the few times I've paid for fake nails I was in pain for days with bruised nail beds. It was just too expensive and painful to have pretty nails.

Well, these Jamberry Nails are really easy to do and they last! I've done all my normal stuff--dishes, worked in the garden, gone to the pool--and they still look great. I decided to host my own FB Jamberry Party and YOU are invited! You can also tell your friends and invite them too. You are not under any obligation to buy anything, but I wanted to share this new thing with you, just in case.

Here's the basics--they are vinyls for your nails! They go on in minutes without pain and easily last 2 weeks for a fraction of the cost and time of other manicures.

When you join the event--which starts TODAY, you'll be entered in a raffle for a free half sheet. On the event page you will be able to learn all about Jamberry Nails, what they are, how to apply them, how long they last etc, and we'll play some fun games too. You can order at any time and they are shipped directly to your house.

If you want to learn more or just to take a look, CLICK HERE. You should be able to just join, but if not, friend me and let me know I need to invite you. :)

We will get back to writing related stuff soon! 3 more weeks until school starts!!






2 comments:

  1. I'm not a nails girl but I'm glad you found something fun, new and stylish Charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found something you like. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...