Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Test of Time Blog Tour and Author Interview

Nicole Zoltack's book, The Test of Time is out! Check out the blurb and links and then find the book!

BLURB:
Katia jumps at the chance to go to England with her best friend after Rose ditches her deadbeat boyfriend. While walking through the market, she spies a large mansion and recognizes the guy out front as her high school friend Tony. Just as they start to reconnect, Katia passes through times and lands in the arms of Lord Landon, who looks like Tony but certainly doesn’t act like him.

Soon, Katia learns that this 1815 is different from the one in history books. Trapped in a parallel world, Katia struggles to not fall for Landon but his charm proves too much for her. Just when she is about to confess her love for him, Katia travels through time yet again.

The course of love never did run smooth and if Katia can’t figure out and master the test of time, she’ll never see or friends again, or worse, never be reunited with Landon.

Add it on Goodreads!

And now for the interview...


What is your favorite color?

Red. When I was little, I went through phases and liked all the different colors best at one point (except for brown and yellow) but I've settled on red. Ideal for a romance writer, right? ;)

When and why did you begin writing?

I started writing short stories when I was 5-6. I started my first novel during class in sixth grade. I didn't seriously start writing until after I quit my job when I was 8 months pregnant with Nicholas. I haven't looked back.

Is being a writer a curse or a gift?

Both! I get cranky if I haven't written yet. I just have so many stories I want to say and the characters' voices in my head don't shut up! But I love the magic of writing and creating words and it's something I both have to do and love to do.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

Thank you so much for the support, the emails, everything. I write for you. And to keep sane, but mostly for you. :)

What has been the best compliment?

I wrote a horror short story for an anthology (still waiting to hear if it will be accepted) and an early reader said it read like a Stephen King short. I was so shocked and pleased and every so often, I reread the email. Feedback like that, it's gold. Impossible to believe, but amazing all the same.

Please fill in the blank: Keep Calm and  Read a Book!


BIO
Nicole Zoltack loves to write in many genres, especially romance, whether fantasy, paranormal, or regency. When she’s not writing about knights, superheroes, or zombies, she loves to spend time with her loving husband and three energetic young boys. She enjoys riding horses (pretending they’re unicorns, of course!) and going to the PA Renaissance Faire, dressed in garb. She’ll also read anything she can get her hands on. Her current favorite TV show is The Walking Dead. To learn more about Nicole and her writing, visit http://NicoleZoltack.blogspot.com.

Links:
Follow my Blog
Friend me on Facebook 
Like my Facebook Fan Page
Become a Goodreads Fan
Tweet with me on Twitter
Pin with me on Pinterest
Follow me on Wattpad so you can read the paranormal serial I'm going to start posting soon
Tumble with me on Tumblr
Sign up for my Author newsletter

8 comments:

  1. Not even people who work at UPS like brown...
    Congratulations, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like brown! (In the right context, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nicole! That is a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Nicole! Hey Charity, if you're looking for a book that had me enraptured, check out Kevin Hearn's "The Iron Druid." Man...couldn't put it down this weekend. So good. First book is called "Hound."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time travel and Romance sounds like an interesting mix. What a great cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! *high five* We time travelers...erm...authors have to stick together. I absolutely love the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...