The Project--FADE INTO ME an Urban Fantasy Novel
Here are a few things you should know about the project:
- This is my first one and I'm learning. (I've already goofed a few things but have made adjustments)
- The $12 price for the signed copy of FADE INTO ME is what I will be selling the book for once it's published
- Any and all "extras" (from my goof ups) will be put directly into swag or other marketing for the book
- I already have a wonderful editor and typesetter just waiting for me to come up with the money
- I've also picked out the cover and am simply playing the waiting game
- Although I've set delivery of FIM to February, if I can get it out any earlier I will!
Caedan Frey’s family has fulfilled this duty for thousands of years, but it doesn’t free him from his obligation as prince of the Reparation. Although he doesn't believe humans will evolve to see the magic, much less control it, he has two months to marry one or face the wrath of the High Council. Bitter about a responsibility he thinks prevents him from marrying for love, he figures any human girl will do. He's ready to propose when his soul mate stumbles into—and right out—of his arms.
Human, Ryanne Killian might be his one shot at happiness while still fulfilling his duty. Unfortunately, she guards a dark secret within her co-dependent personality, and she thinks the only way to protect Caedan is to push him away.
Caedan must convince her she’s worthy of his love before the men who hurt her before steal more than her virtue. If she can see her own worth, she just might save herself and his people.
Any help spreading the word and helping me raise the money to self publish is greatly appreciated!