Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Time is Moving Slow!

At least if feels slow. It's been 11 days since the end of my Kickstarter, and I have to wait 14 before transferring funds to my account. I can't do anything until then.

I have a nifty excel spreadsheet listing everything I need to order and pay for on Friday. It's weird because I've never been so anxious to blow through money in my life. Really. Shopping has never been my thing. Stuff is just stuff.

However, the thought of paying for editing services and typesetting, as well as ordering books, bookmarks and magnets is so exciting I can barely stand it!

Until then, I'm looking for people to participate in a blog tour and or review the book. Just fill out the form below.

7 comments:

  1. And meanwhile I'm in the middle of the editing. Can't wait to get it back to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yay! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

      Delete
  2. It's really happening. I can tell you're so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting is the worst! I'll definitely help with the tour and have signed up already. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd definitely post a blog post, but I've decided to make my blog mostly inactive for the foreseeable future. However, if you'd like, I'll post the cover and blurb on my Tumblr when your book is released as I'm going to be transforming my Tumblr into a sort of book blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best! Just filled out the form :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...