Friday, April 10, 2015

80s Movies I is for Iceman



Welcome to April and the Blogging A to Z Challenge! Here's a quick refresher of my theme and the "rules" I set for myself.
  • Science Fiction and/or Fantasy movies from the 1980's
  • A movie I watched when it came out (meaning when I was a kid)
After refreshing your memory, please share your favorite quotes from the movies if you have any!

Iceman (1984)


I did watch this at some point in my youth, but don't remember much about it now. Did you see it? Do you remember anything other than what's in the trailer?

Innerspace (1987)


I saw this one once too. It was silly and fun, but for some reason I never felt the need to watch it again. It just isn't my type of humor I guess.

Bonus from FADE INTO ME

Ireas is often called the Abhithian side of earth. It's in the fourth dimension and completely hidden from the human side of our world. This is a place where the magic is free to roam about in the form of swirling colors more vivid than anything we can imagine.

8 comments:

  1. I remember the end of Iceman and the giant crack in the ice that separates him from the main lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of either of those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing I thought of when I saw "Iceman" was the Iceman character from Top Gun. I've been an innocent bystander while my husband has rewatched that movie like a billion times :)
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah. I remember that movie! It was so sad when Iceman didn't make it. I've often thought the one air chase scene in Independence Day with Harry Connick Jr. and Will Smith mimicked that scene in Top Gun.

      Delete
  4. Nope, never even heard of Iceman. Innerspace however I did see in the theater. (I guess the reason I never see movies anymore is because I got it out of my system in childhood.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard Innerspace got bad reviews, but I've never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool post. I want to go to that dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...