Monday, April 20, 2015

80s Movies Q is for Quantum Leap


Welcome to April and the Blogging A to Z Challenge! Here's a quick refresher of my theme and the "rules" I set for myself.
  • Science Fiction and/or Fantasy movies from the 1980's
  • A movie I watched when it came out (meaning when I was a kid)

*sigh* Here's the second day in a row that I fudged my rules just a little bit. I haven't seen Quiet Earth, but it sounds like it could be good, and Quantum Leap is a TV show instead of a movie. Hey, at least they are both from the 80s and fit in the scifi/fantasy umbrella. :)

Quiet Earth (1985)


See, doesn't that sound interesting? Have you seen this one? What do you remember?

Quantum Leap (1989-1993) You can watch this series for free on nbc.com


I remember watching this with my family. My grandma lived with us and she really liked this one. It was always funny when he was transported into women's bodies and he tried to walk in heals.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I LOVED Quantum Leap. Poor Sam never did get home, did he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching Quantum Leap too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, someone else who picked The Quiet Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Scott Bakula. I really liked him in Enterprise. He's one of those underrated actors I wish we'd see more of.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...