Saturday, April 25, 2015

80s Movies V is for V

Yeah, you read that right.

Welcome to April and the Blogging A to Z Challenge! Here's a quick refresher of my theme and the "rules" I set for myself.
  • Science Fiction and/or Fantasy movies from the 1980's
  • A movie I watched when it came out (meaning when I was a kid)
All I could think about was the TV mini-series V.
First there was a movie (1983)...


That required a bit more air time in 1984...


Don't you love the 80s theme show music? :) I remember bits of the first movie. Aliens come to visit. They seem quiet buddy buddy at first, but that doesn't make for good TV. The Visitors are really out to conquer the earth.

Do you know of any other V movies from the 80s?

5 comments:

  1. Videodrome!
    I watched that series. Cheesy as it was, the original was better than the recent remake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some episodes of the new series, creepy and frustrating it was. Humans can be very stupid sometimes O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a few of the new series, but never really got into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vision Quest, but it wasn't sci-fi or fantasy. Victor/Victoria. That's a musical. And A View to a Kill. James Bond. So, kinda slim pickings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...