Thursday, April 30, 2015

80s Movies Z is for Zapped!


Welcome to April and the Blogging A to Z Challenge! Here's a quick refresher of my theme and the "rules" I set for myself.
  • Science Fiction and/or Fantasy movies from the 1980's
  • A movie I watched when it came out (meaning when I was a kid)
Today we have one movie I've seen, and one I haven't.

Zapped (1982)


Ug. Nothing like guys with one thing on their minds messing with science. I did watch it once when it came to TV. Never felt the need to watch it again.

Zone Troopers (1985)


I've never seen this, and the trailer is almost pointless. What's it about? Who knows. A bunch of soldiers, a crashed alien ship with some fuzzy creatures hatching. That's all I got.

Anyone else know anything about it?

Whew! We made it to the end of the month. I hope some of these movies brought back fond memories. I just wish they were easier to access and watch. Oh, well.

5 comments:

  1. I think I saw Zone Troopers on video. Don't bother.
    We made it to the end of another Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen either of these, but I haven't heard anything good about them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those are new to me.
    Hooray! We made it to the end. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, never heard of either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the third blog Ive read today that mentioned the 80's movie Zapped. I've never seen it, but looks like maybe I will check it out on Netflix.

    Melissa Sugar
    Twitter: @msugar13
    sugarlaw13@live.com
    http://fictiontoolbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...