Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Learn to Have Fun!

More of Broadway Night.

This song is one of our favorites. My family watches WHITE CHRISTMAS every year. In fact, it's not Christmas until we do. Then we watch it multiple times.

I love that even though my girls didn't get much time to practice together. They didn't worry about feeling silly, or sounding like they didn't practice. They let go and had fun. Sometimes that's what we need to do with our writing. Let go. Enjoy it. Stop worrying what other people might think about it.


5 comments:

  1. They're very talented! Did everyone in your family sing that night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone sang but my two boys. Maybe they'll get in the act next year. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this song and this movie! They sound so good and they look so relaxed. I could never get my two oldest girls to get up and do this. My two youngest might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun to watch them. It really was about letting go and just having fun.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes letting go is the best thing to do. The fun shows through.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...