Friday, April 8, 2016

#AtoZchallenge G is for Gravity


Gravity is the glue that holds the world together. Gravitational pull also holds our solar system and galaxy together. It affects everything we know. Remember those black holes?

Seriously, it's fascinating. I'll keep it simple today, but you can dig into the topic and find all kinds of cool things.



I'd probably goof off like this in space too.


Do you ever think about gravity?

I have to admit I only think about it when I'm tired or running long distances. :)

Click on the link to visit other participants in the A to Z Challenge. I'm currently #691

7 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of gravity. I don't want to float away. I don't want to ride the Vomit Comet either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have to laugh. My post is about me and a strange gravitational pull. Great post. Thanks. Have a peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great weekend too. We are taking the kids to a modern dance performance tomorrow night. Should be fun. I'll have to get over to your blog today. I've been swamped and not had much chance to answer comments, much less visit. :(

      Delete
  3. If you saw the Miss Peregrine movie trailer it shows you what happens when gravity is not your best friend. I plan to stay on it's good side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes, it's definitely good to have gravity on your side. I need to watch the trailer again, and maybe reread the first book. There were lots of things in the trailer that I didn't think was in the first book, but it's been a while since I read it.

      Delete
  4. Um... Well, my blog is called Laws of Gravity for a reason...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...