Wednesday, April 27, 2016

#AtoZchallenge W is for Warp Bubble


This year it's all about the science!

Okay, I've written this post 3 times now and it keeps disappearing! I was going to post some fun videos based on the words What and Why. Obviously the A to Z gods didn't think it fit with my theme and keep eating that post, so...

W is for Warp Bubble--
I think it's cool when the ideas I've put into my stories are things other people think about as obsessively as I do. This is how the Vis Vires travels through space, and if you notice in the video, it refers to it as flying "in between space." This is the same term I use for the as yet unexplained form of travel the dragons use in my series. It's all connected!



Click on the link to visit other participants in the A to Z Challenge. I'm currently #526

5 comments:

  1. It's all connected! Dragons, space travel...blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the connections and traveling at warp. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In between space? Sounds a little like Between from the Dragonriders of Pern...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...