Saturday, April 30, 2016

#AtoZchallenge Z is for Zeus and Zeta Orionis


This year it's all about the science!

Yay! I made it even with all the mishaps this month. If you've visited, commented, and I haven't made it to your blog yet this month, please let me know so I can return the favor!

Z is for Zeus and Zeta Orionis--
Most of us know who Zeus is, but the video is cute so I had to share it. Also, Zeta Orionis is a star on the eastern side of Orion's belt, which gives me good reason to talk about Orion. :)

First, a refresher on Zeus.


And now, listen how Zeus is linked to the Orion Constellation.


Whew! I made it in spite of myself again this year. I hope all of you had fun learning about various things scientific. Granted I stuck pretty much to astronomy related topics, but there is so much out there to learn about!

For today, leave a comment telling me what your A to Z topic was and a link to your blog. I still have some catching up to do visiting blogs and I'd like to start with visiting YOURS!

Thanks everyone!

Click on the link to visit other participants in the A to Z Challenge. I'm currently #526

4 comments:

  1. Great videos, Charity! Thanks so much for all your hard scientific work over the past month. It has been a a joy to visit and be part of your journey. Congratulations on completing the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! It's been fun to look at things I enjoy. Glad you had fun.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing the challenge. Time for a break, right? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy month? So glad it's over. (As for my theme this month, it's the same "theme" I have all year long.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...