Last week I:
- Baked 72 cupcakes for the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet
- Had company over for dinner one night
- Visited people from church with my hubby
- Memorized my parts in an 9 page play for Saturday
- Sewed--a pioneer dress, a pair of pants, and a vest--all for the play (this is what I wish I had pictures of because they turned out amazing!)
- Normal mom and home care stuff
- Friday and Saturday I attended a Women's conference for my church. This included the "dinner play" that I was in. Turned out to be more of a skit thank goodness since I had been given the wrong script! All that practice learning 1830s parliamentary speech for nothing. I learned that the long sleeve, full length slip and dresses were actually quite comfy. I passed on the petticoat.
Anyway, I'm going to take the rest of the week off of blogging so I can actually get some writing done.
And a nap or two, or three. :)
See you on Monday!