Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Magic Wakes Blog Tour Day 6 and a Podcast Reading


Day 6 Stops--Sunday Feb 10th

Kristy Centeno--sharing of cover, blurb, 1st chapter, links, etc (the same post is also on her second blog The Right Book 4 U)
Rachel Morgan--The Magic Wakes Playlist

Please stop by and say hi.

I've also been learning how to make and post podcasts. I figured it would be a fun way to practice my reading for book events and share it with those of you that can't join me at an event. Today I'll be reading the Prologue for you.

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your blog tour!! and how industrious of you, to learn about making podcasts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! I've wanted to figure it out and it wasn't as hard as I thought once I had the right programs on my computer.

      Delete
  2. Hey, well done with making podcasts! You have a nice voice to listen to :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I've been practicing. Who knew that all those years reading to my kids at night would come in handy now? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...