Talia. Where do I even start with her? I talk about her all the time it seems, and yet I still feel like there's so much more to tell. But I can't tell you all or you'll never need to read the next three books that I'm writing about her.
Believe it or not, I do hate having to be mysterious about things.
A friend of mine pointed out some interesting things a while back. I guess I wrote a lot more of myself into Talia's character than I ever thought. Here are a few things we have in common:
- I'm a morning person. Sunrises are one of my favorite things to watch but I don't get to do it very often.
- I get a lot of energy from the sun. Cloudy days leave me feeling drained and sad, so bring on the sun.
- I have freaky dreams and the song "It's a Mad World" sort of fits me.
- Talia is deeply spiritual, she loves nature and feels whole when surrounded by the beautiful things of her world. So do I.
- I take great comfort in a warm fuzzy animal curled up on my lap or keeping my feet warm.
- I really wish I could see inside my hubby's head so that we could really understand what we each mean as opposed to trying to translate what's been said.
- There are times I would rather hole up inside my head and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist so that I don't have to deal with it.
And now, the eye candy gallery for the guys. These are actresses I can see playing Talia.
|Ashley Greene--with THIS hair|
Interview over at Michael Offutt's 2013 (with amazing pictures)
Podcast of an Almost Kiss scene 2013
Valentine's Interview and 1st Kiss scene 2013
Do you ever find bits of yourself in your characters that you didn't plan?