- A Merrily Matched Christmas (6 novelettes) is available for $0.99 preorder for today and tomorrow before it's release on Thursday.
- The author events in Mulberry and Bella Vista were a lot of fun. I enjoy getting to talk about writing in general and love talking about my own stories. What's not to love?
- I sold a couple books at the craft fair, including my proof copy of The Magic Wakes. I probably shouldn't have, but the teen really wanted it and I felt bad that I hadn't been able to get the books delivered before the fair. I hope he enjoys it.
- Last weekend was a wonderful time with family. I ate way too much food, but that's what we do.
- I have been writing more this month than I have in the last 8 months, thanks to sort of doing Nanowrimo. That may not say a lot, but I'll take it! Sadly, the writing is scattered between several new ideas as well as the three I need to be finishing.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
First, a little update from a couple things I mentioned in my Insecure Writer's Support Group post.