- What is your favorite word? Plethora, it's just fun to say.
- What is your least favorite word? No
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? 1st--Beauty. Seeing something beautiful makes me think how amazing God's creations are, and I want to do something to express my gratitude. 2nd--Seeing someone do something really stupid sparks my creativity.
- What turns you off? Negativity, people telling me to be realistic, doubt
- What is your favorite curse word? Bloody hell (but I never get to say it)
- What sound or noise do you love? There are so many! Children's laughter, rain/thunderstorms, the sound of autumn leaves when you walk through them...
- What sound or noise do you hate? All four kids talking at once or arguing. Makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I'd love to be a professional ball room dancer--standard and Latin styles. It just looks like so much fun. And no, I can not dance. :(
- What profession would you not like to do? Any job that requires me to listen to other people complain. I can be a good listener every once in a while, but constant complaining really depresses me and I just don't want to be around it.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I believe it does exist, and I would love to hear "Welcome home."
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Bernard Pivot Blogfest
Today is the Bernard Pivot Blogfest hosted by Nicole Ducleroir over at One Significant Moment at a Time. It's super easy too! Just answer the questions, post them and then got browse the over 100 other entrants. They will be quick reads and we'll all get to know each other better.