1.Choose 4-6 of your lead characters.
2. Let us know a little bit about what each of your characters looks like.
3.Then, pick any actor or actress, they’re all at your disposal.
4.Finally, apart from their appearance, what about this particular performer makes you think they’ll do your baby justice. What’s that special something that makes them perfect for the part? Their attitude? The way the walk? Their voice? Let us know.
Now, without further ado...
I picked Emily because:
- She has the facial bone structure of the people on Sendek. Square jaw, strong. Plus she's beautiful, what hero wouldn't want to save her?
- And no, I didn't pick her because she plays Bones (although I love that show). It's a bonus she's played a scientist, but Talia isn't as stiff and clueless as Bones can be.
- I think Emily would be great with the romantic tension, and she's probably ready to be an intelligent woman that understands human emotions, don't you think?
Karl Urban as Commander Landry Sutton (Cousin to Prince Stefan)--"Perfectly proportioned, built of lean muscles, his stance suggested a tightly wound core of strength waiting just beneath his calm exterior. Even though he did not wear the Royalist uniform, it was obvious that he was as comfortable with command and giving orders as the General sitting beside him. "
I picked Karl because:
- Um, did you look at that first picture?
- He's played strong men, fighting men, he's got that sultry look down, and I love the scruff.
- When I saw him in the line up he just FIT.
- His eyes seem to say, I don't trust you, but I want to trust you because I so want you. (um, apologies to hubby)
Anyway, I chose Jude because of this picture. He just looks like Jaron. Can't you see a heart broken man so bent on revenge for the death of his wife that he calls a demon from the depths of his world to prolong his life? The best part is he's not really the bad guy and as he helps Talia and Landry destroy the Draguman he also finds forgiveness and redemption. But he unknowingly leaves something behind...
How can you not love Ed Harris? Plus he has a great history with science fiction.
I picked Wahlberg because when I wandered past the photo I thought, "Hm, he looks a bit like the Edmont in my mind." Isn't that enough for now?
Ok, you may have noticed that the real threat is missing from the video and the list of actors. The Draguman. Help! Are there any amazing artists that can help me get some images of them prepared?
Just be prepared for a picky back and forth with drawings because I SEE them in my head. And I want what I wants...
Here is a description of them:
“Although they walked on two legs, they were definitely not human. The creatures stood between seven to eight feet tall with elongated noses (I want to blend dragon and dog faces with human shaped cranium for this—alien with very human eyes--the eye area is key), yellow-green eyes and a triangular muscular thickness along the shoulders and up the neck (think Cardassians, but pull the face out, and more ridgelines).”
Their torsos are longer proportionally than humans, they have tail buds (I'm considering changing this to full tails because of the fighting advantage it would provide--still undecided), knobby bones at the back where wings would have been, longish necks, arms, legs, feet are human in design with hands that end in long fingers with retractable talons.
Their faces also have unique ridge lines like this dragon:
|Drawn by Chris B|