- The part arrived. It's been tested and it works. He just has to put the computer back together and hand it to me. ????
- Even computerless, I'm filling pages and pages in a notebook. My goal was to add another 10,000 words to Faerie Wings by the end of February. I think I'm well on my way to reaching that.
- Carter is surprising me with the silly little flaws he has. This is a good thing because he's becoming more real to me.
- My February goals for Write1Sub1 have been flushed. Sort of. I did get one written and sent to my CP. The computer died right after that. Revisions have not been made and I don't have anything else ready to submit.
- I'm a basket of nerves right now. Bidding on the Cupid Blind Speed Dating starts in an hour and a half. I'm entry #41. Only the undercover agents can make comments, so if you visit, come back here to let me know what you think. What if no one bids on SENDEK? I can't help but get my hopes up.
- Thursday is the day that the first round of ABNA ends and those going forward are announced. I actually had a conversation with hubby asking what I should do if I won ABNA and got an offer from an agent. See, no matter how hard I try not to set myself up for crushing blows of failure I can't help it!
- Small publisher X has had my full MS for about 3 weeks. I sent it the day BEFORE the computer died.
I feel like something is going to happen this week. But what will it be? And will I be crushed when nothing happens?