Moving update is included with last week's goals. :)
Last Week's Goals:
1. Get kids enrolled in new school--This took two days and a total of six and a half hours. Why? Because I have 4 kids. Each kid is now in a different school and rides a different bus. The lesson to be learned? Family planning IS important.
2. Unpack and get life back to a normal routine so I can write next week. I'm probably 3/4 of the way unpacked so this is pretty good. Unfortunately, I woke up with a stiff neck this morning and am going to soak in a hot bath and maybe not do anything else today to recover. Hey, that actually sounds pretty good!
This Week's Goals:
1. Write at least 2500 words on Search for Knowledge. It's not a lot, but I still have some unpacking and Thanksgiving cooking to do. The plan is to just get started again.
2. Finish unpacking and decorate for Christmas. We always do inside before Thanksgiving so it looks beautiful and festive when we sit down to eat, and outside after.
3. Actually visit the other people that signed up for this thing I've started!