There are lucky people who really enjoy what they do, but lots of people just go to work because they have to. I think I'm somewhere in the middle.
What I don't like:
- Being somewhere different every day
- Getting the phone call at 6:45 AM (this is right after I get all my kids out the door for school)
- Not having time to exercise or really plan healthy eating
- Coming home with a headache so all I want to do is hide in my room
- Too tired to write, blog, market or anything else
- I'm not finishing projects in my house--like unpacking!
- Once the bills are caught up I can say no
- I can work every day if I want
- The kids aren't that bad. I actually like some of them. ;)
- Getting dressed and going out in public everyday is good for me
- I did block off days for a Writer's Conference and a Writing Retreat in October without guilt