Report Goals for June:
- Survive a pioneer re-enactment with youth from church next week (I put the best pictures in a slide show. I'm the fat one in the yellow dress, lol. I did pretty good hiding from the camera.)
- Finish the draft of Talia's third book (working title: Demon Rising) while attending a writer's retreat--I did continue writing on this, but did not finish yet.
- Continue writing Eleena's story--Added 15K to this story at the writers retreat.
- Continue working on Demon Rising--it needs to move to priority.
Goals for the rest of 2016:
- Finish both drafts--Demon Rising and Eleena's story (working title: Empire Rebooted)
- Begin revisions on Demon Rising this fall and submit to my publisher
Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!
Posting: The first Wednesday of every month is officially Insecure Writer’s Support Group day. Post your thoughts on your own blog. Talk about your doubts and the fears you have conquered. Discuss your struggles and triumphs. Offer a word of encouragement for others who are struggling. Visit others in the group and connect with your fellow writer - aim for a dozen new people each time. Be sure to link to this page and display the badge in your post.
Let’s rock the neurotic writing world! Our Twitter hashtag is #IWSG