Follow the Rules
The rules that apply with accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award:
Thank you, Bryan from the Time Guardian Blog for this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself:
- Ok, Bryan used this one, but I had already considered blogging about it so it deserves a mention. My dreams really stick with me. I have bizarre sci-fi dreams. Every dream sequence in Sendek? One of my own. I just changed the names. (Mia, are you creeped out that I dream of the end of the world so often?)
- I have a love hate relationship with cake. I love to eat it. I love to bake it. I hate the mess. I hate the stress.
- I'm going to die young unless I can learn to say no. I just like to make people happy and I enjoy helping. Unfortunately, I overload myself and then crash.
- I secretly wish I was a professional Latin ballroom dancer. It just looks like so much fun! As a teen I wanted to do the Smooth division--you know dress and dance like a princess. Then, well, I changed my mind. Who wants to be a princess when you can be a hip swaying Latin diva? (Unfortunately, I have no rhythm so hubby and I waltz and foxtrot.)
- I met my hubby when I was twelve years old. Ten years later we married and have been together fourteen years this fall.
- As a teen I lived in the woods without running water for five years. We had an outhouse and everything. Maybe that's why I don't camp very often?
- Sometimes I miss quilting. I picked it up in college, but haven't made a quilt in years. Life is too busy. Maybe I need to make a quilt to help me slow down and refocus? It may sound like an old lady thing to do, but it is very therapeutic, and it makes me feel mathematically smart.
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who think you are fantastic.
OK, bloggers: I pass The Versatile Blogger award to some old favorites and a few new to me:
- Mia (she also has a new site dedicated to sharing her vast knowledge of zombies.)
- Elana Johnson
- Jody Hedlund
- K.M. Weiland
- Shannon Whitney Messenger
- Roz Morris
- Janice Hardy
- Michael from writer to author
- Suzanne Vincent
- Laurel's Leaves
- Natalie Whipple
- Roni Griffin
- Alyson Peterson
- Eisley Jacobs
- Eric Trant
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I'll try my best. :)
Ok, some real writing related blog posts coming up this week. Time for me to get back to work!