Current Blogfests List
Wow! It has almost been a full year since I began this blog. A lot has happened over this year. I've met some amazing blog friends, received some excellent critiques, and learned a lot about this writing toward publication journey. I've gained a few new skills, improved my writing, and most importantly gained a greater confidence in myself.
After a year, I've come to realize this dream of publication is obtainable.
You've followed, commented, supported and celebrated with me all along the way. That constitutes real friendship in my book. (LOL, in my book!) *sigh* Anyway, I wanted to give something back this holiday season to celebrate YOU, my wonderful writing blogger buddies.
My critiques consist of a lot of comments. I generally write whatever pops into my head as I read. For instance:
- what I like
- if something is confusing
- questions that I'm asking
- passive voice
- anything that throws me out of the story
- telling when you could show
- grammar and mechanical issues
The goal is to give you a glimpse into the mind of your reader.
- Am I asking the questions you WANT me to be asking?
- Am I hooked on your characters? Setting? Premise?
- Would I like to read more?
I want to keep this giveaway as simple as possible, but I'd also like to give you extra entries for spreading the word. I will give away 1 critique for every 10 people that enter. More entries = more critiques, so your chances don't get any worse by sharing the giveaway with your other writer friends. You have two ways to enter:
- Leave a comment and say "I want to win!"
- Fill out the Form below for extra entries.
The entry deadline is midnight on December 22nd, US Eastern time. I'll use Random.org and announce the winners on December 23rd.
If you Tweet, please add @charitybradford so I can see it. Thanks!