- The part arrived. It's been tested and it works. He just has to put the computer back together and hand it to me. ????
- Even computerless, I'm filling pages and pages in a notebook. My goal was to add another 10,000 words to Faerie Wings by the end of February. I think I'm well on my way to reaching that.
- Carter is surprising me with the silly little flaws he has. This is a good thing because he's becoming more real to me.
- My February goals for Write1Sub1 have been flushed. Sort of. I did get one written and sent to my CP. The computer died right after that. Revisions have not been made and I don't have anything else ready to submit.
- I'm a basket of nerves right now. Bidding on the Cupid Blind Speed Dating starts in an hour and a half. I'm entry #41. Only the undercover agents can make comments, so if you visit, come back here to let me know what you think. What if no one bids on SENDEK? I can't help but get my hopes up.
- Thursday is the day that the first round of ABNA ends and those going forward are announced. I actually had a conversation with hubby asking what I should do if I won ABNA and got an offer from an agent. See, no matter how hard I try not to set myself up for crushing blows of failure I can't help it!
- Small publisher X has had my full MS for about 3 weeks. I sent it the day BEFORE the computer died.
I feel like something is going to happen this week. But what will it be? And will I be crushed when nothing happens?
You've all sorts of tense situations happening! Deep breath - it will be all right.ReplyDelete
Okay, breathing...drat my head cold! LolDelete
Where would we be without our hopes (and dreams)?ReplyDelete
Kudos to you for blogging computerless!
Thanks Johanna. I really miss full access to my blogging habit.Delete
I hope you get a ton of bids! Just try to relax.ReplyDelete
Hope you get your computer back soon! And glad you're still plugging away, even computerless! That's dedication. ;)ReplyDelete
I can certain understand why you would be a bundle of endergy and bouncing nerves. You've got a lot going on. I hope everything works even better than in your dreams :-)ReplyDelete
I predict you will find great success but remain humble Charity even with all of J.K. Rowling's adoring fans and the moneys.ReplyDelete
Ill try. I think all the years of rejection will help keep me humble.Delete
And yet he warns me not to be a diva.Delete
Hope things go well for you, Charity, and yay! for the computer part. I think I might die without my computer...
Well, day one is almost at an end. No bids, but the competition is stiff. There are a lot of great entries.ReplyDelete
Wow you've got a lot going on. Please remember that that is a major achievement on its own! I truly hope that something (or even many things) come out of this time for you, Charity. :-)ReplyDelete
Good luck with everything.ReplyDelete